Kids Eat Free
Tuesday To Friday:
Friday After 3 Pm with the purchase of an adult entrée and beverage. Not to be combined with other coupons or offers.
Angie’s Country Kitchen NEW MENU!
Come and enjoy our new menu!
There is nothing to compare the feeling of coming home to fresh country style food. Papa’s on the grill and Mama is making dinner the way its meant to be cooked. There’s a certain kind of joy when we reach into our hearts and remember those good times. Our hearts become filled with amiable memories as we reminisce our childhood.
Here at Angie’s Country Kitchen, we put the home in home-style country cooking. We understand the busy life that everyone has these days, hence resorting to constant fast-food and frozen meal options. That’s where we come in. A place that you can come to and treat yourself to delicious home-style country cooking. Angie’s Kitchen was created to bring those beautiful memories of eating together as a family and enjoying the meal, rather than rushing to your next errand. Pause and reflect life while enjoying home-style country food with you loved ones at our friendly and homey restaurant.
We have a wide variety of foods, from fresh baked goods (like freshly made donuts on Sunday and Thursdays) or to our barbecue foods available every day. Our homemade pies will have you wanting another slice. Or how about our pulled pork that practically melts in your mouth? There is surely something for everyone because at Angie’s Kitchen we want everyone to enjoy what it means to come home.
Coming to our home also includes:
- Kids eat free after 3 p.m. on Thursdays with the purchase of an adult entree and beverage.* Not to be combined with other coupons and offers.
- Receive 25% off with takeout from Monday to Thursday.
- Enjoy our evening dinner buffet served every Saturday and Sunday with exclusive menus each week. Call us before receiving what’s on the current menu!
- Open for Sunday brunch – who doesn’t enjoy home-style country food after church?
- Waterloo Cycling Club members show their membership card to receive 10% off their bill.
We have something for everyone, view our menu for a detailed outline of our offerings. Enjoy this home style country cooking that you grew up loving. At 1761 Erb’s Rd, Angie’s Country Kitchen is waiting for you so that we can make new memories together. You’ll feel at home the moment you walk in.
To our valued patrons: We are now open Thursdays until 7:30 pm. Call ahead for Sunday evening hours. 519-747-1700.